[packman] audacity-Version für 11.4 etwas zu alt

Christian Boltz packman at cboltz.de
Sun Mar 13 19:50:19 CET 2011

Hello,

Am Sonntag, 13. März 2011 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
> I'm RedDwarf... but I don't speak German :-(

Translation follows:

zypper dup proposes to change audacity from packman to the openSUSE
package version (I'm using 11.4 64 bit).

zypper dup output: (shortened)

The following packages are going to change vendor:
  audacity              1.3.12-8.pm.64.1 -> 1.3.12-12.1        x86_64
     Main Repository (OSS)  http://packman.links2linux.de -> openSUSE

Changing the -8.pm to -13.pm should fix the problem.

Detlef's reply:

We can't really change that, the package is a link to OBS
multimedia:apps. We just rebuild it with the right codecs ;-)

My reply then was that the packman _link contains a fixed baseref, which
Detlef removed in the meantime. Unfortunately this didn't fix the
problem as far as I can tell.

Gruß

Christian Boltz
--
# GO AWAY !
# YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS SCRIPT !!!