[packman] No OpenShot 1.3.0-0.pm.8.1 available

Willem Franssen willemfranssen at planet.nl
Wed Mar 9 04:28:35 CET 2011

After visiting several OpenShot forums to solve the OpenShot 1.3.0
problem (not installed in the python path) I found out there is a new
Packman package available: OpenShot 1.3.0-0.pm.8.1.

Indeed the Packman site showed up with this newest version. I clicked
the One Click Install, but I got the earlier version .pm.7.1 installed..
Via the uni-erlangen mirror. OpenShot doesn't make itself popular with
this annaoying problem, while I'm not sure there is a fault in the
Packman package as well.

Anyway, it's not the way I can promote Linux to my neighbours.

Nevertheless, kind regards and succes with your work.

Willem Franssen