[packman] Gstreamer plugins ugly needs libcdio-so-12

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 08:23:02 CET 2011

Hi,

OpenSUSE repositories contain a newer version of libcdio, 0.82 which include
libcdio.so.12
I submitted a fix to this package about a month ago.

In order to get it you need to add multimedia:libs repository to YaST
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/multimedia:/libs/openSUSE_11.3/

Sagi.

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 02:33, Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser at opensuse.org>wrote:

> On 2011-03-06 01:29:43 (+0100), Willem Franssen <willemfranssen at planet.nl>
> wrote:
> > Couldn't upgrade gstreamer-0_10-plugins-ugly (Packman) to version
> > 0.10.17-999.pm.1001-6
> > It needs libcdio-so.12  Nothing provides it and it can be found nowhere.
>
> That's really weird.. We don't package libcdio in Packman, and
> openSUSE 11.3 ships libcdio.so.10 ...
>
> --
>  -o) Pascal Bleser
>  /\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green
>  _\_v http://fosdem.org   -- we haz conf

Sagi Ben-Akiva.

"... Keep on rockin in the free world ... " Neil Young