[packman] audacity built without mad and twolame support

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 08:50:17 CET 2011

Hi,

I didn't give you much information, apologies.

On Wednesday 02 Mar 2011 01:36:52 Pascal Bleser wrote:
> No, that is not the intention. But, as far as I can see, it has
> definitely been built with mad, twolame and ffmpeg support.

From the Help screen:
File Format Support
libmad (MP3 Importing) Disabled
libvorbis (Ogg Vorbis Import and Export) Enabled
libid3tag (ID3 tag support) Enabled
libflac (FLAC import and export) Enabled
libtwolame (MP2 export) Disabled
QuickTime (Import via QuickTime) Disabled

Also the FFMpeg Locate and Download buttons are greyed-out in the Preferences|
Libraries dialog.

> Could you refresh the repository to see whether there's an
> update ?

Respositories are up-to-date.
audacity-1.3.12-12.1.x86_64

> Which openSUSE version are you using ?