[packman] Latest XBMC build broken?

endym at gmx.net endym at gmx.net
Wed Jun 29 22:22:01 CEST 2011

Hi Ivo!

I've also problems with XBMC since the last packman updates (can't play DVD folder anymore). My assumption is, that not
XBMC itself causes the problem but the libav* packages.

Following forum threads may are interesting for you:
<http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/multimedia/462225-xbmc-playback-dvd-folders-broken-after-packman-updates.html>
<http://forums.opensuse.org/forums/english/other-forums/community-fun/soapbox/461673-packman-package-stability.html>

Regards
endym