[packman] ffmpeg not in monolithic repository

Curtis J Blank curt at curtronics.com
Fri Jun 24 23:12:26 CEST 2011

Never mind. It was libpostproc and libavcodec and a few others forcing
the change to the VLC repository (don't know how they got to be from
VLC) once I switched those to Packman everything went fine to 0.6.3.99.

But please don't remove ffmpeg in lieu of libav. libav does not work
with ZoneMinder (compile).

Sorry for bothering you,

-Curt Blank