[packman] missing rpms from old structure

Herbert Graeber herbert at links2linux.de
Fri Jun 3 00:11:09 CEST 2011

Hi Norbert

Am Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 21:01:28 schrieb Norbert Meyer:
> i installed some rpms from packman (opensuse 11.3).
> Now i can't find these rpms at ./packman/suse/*/11.3/.
> It is possible to copy them in the new strukture?
> Here is the list (only src-rpms):
>[...]

Such a list is not very helpful. We get several such lists evey week.

Many of these packages are available on SUSE Build Service, especially the
games. If you are in need of other packages, that are not available there,
tell us.

We dropped the ones available on OBS, because this way we save a lot of build
power this way.

Herbert