[packman] packman package for keytouch got lost :-/

rockymountain at gmx.com rockymountain at gmx.com
Mon Jul 25 15:17:08 CEST 2011

Hey everyone,

i noticed that you tidied up the packman repository for OpenSUSE a few
months ago - and apparently the packages for the program "keytouch" and
"keytouch-editor" got lost that way... These both two packages are the only
convenient way i know so far to get precise control over the extra key
functions of my usb keyboard - and it's even easy to distribute it on other
pc's.

It's a rather old peace of software - it was published originally in 2006,
but still worked very well together with OpenSUSE 11.3 (x86_64). Is there
any chance to get it back some time into the official packman repository?
Or even compile it vor the current OpenSUSE 11.4?

I would appreciate your effort very much :)

Thanks a lot for your work guys!

Yours
Torsten