[packman] libva-glx.so.1 xbmc

erich.klose at networld.at erich.klose at networld.at
Sat Feb 26 20:16:34 CET 2011

Dear Pascal
There is still a problem with libva-glx.so.1 . Andrea wrote me almost two weeks
ago that the lib is on the buid server but can't be seen for public.I know that
you have a lot of work with changeing your serversysthem. But please take a look
on it,because it's prevent me and others from insalling xbmc.And it was not
possible for me to install it direct from sources (I think the ubuntu call
libmodplug lmodplug or something like this).

Thank's for the great work from all of you,
greeting Erich