[packman] Migration OBS 2.1: <debuginfo/>

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Tue Feb 22 21:07:14 CET 2011

I've just enabled <debuginfo/> in all our projects (Essentials,
...), which means that we *MUST* remove the %debug_package lines
from all our spec files.

Detlef and I decided to do it know, as we have to re-add all our
packages anyway, less painful now that in a couple of weeks ;)

Note that the reason is that
1) we don't need to put %debug_package in the specs ;D
2) almost all spec files on build.opensuse.org are without
   %debug_package and, hence, we can now simply link to them
   without having to change them

So when you re-add one of your packages to our new OBS instance,
make sure to remove the %debug_package line from the spec file,
it's now done automatically by OBS.
It won't build anyway if you have it in there (including local
builds).

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser at opensuse.org>