[packman] Claws Mail 3.8.0 unleashed!!

Oliver Bengs oliver.bengs at opensuse.org
Fri Dec 30 14:03:34 CET 2011

Am Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:56:45 +0100
schrieb Mariusz Fik <fisiu82 at jabster.pl>:

> We have claws-mail in OSS repository (at least for 12.1).
> It's maintained in GNOME:Apps and IMHO we should update it there and
> not duplicate package unless we can gain additional features.

An additional feature on packman was Tumbleweed!
"No packages found in the openSUSE build service that matched your
query."ยน

Can it be linked into packman?
Where is it communicated which package from packman goes to OBS:X:Y:Z?

From a user perspective it isn't a good idea to move packages, which are
hosted on packman since years, to different repositorys on OBS.

[1]
http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=claws-mail&baseproject=openSUSE:Tumbleweed&lang=en
--
Oliver Bengs