[packman] Claws Mail 3.8.0 unleashed!!

Malcolm malcolm_lewis at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 30 01:05:35 CET 2011

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:56:45 +0100
Mariusz Fik <fisiu82 at jabster.pl> wrote:

> Dnia czwartek, 29 grudnia 2011 23:48:19 Jonathan Hooverman pisze:
> > > Hi Jonathan,
> >
> > Good evening Detlef,

> > > claws-mail was deleted on packman, don't ask me who did that and
> > > why he did that...
> > will there be a chance to get claws-mail back on packman?
> >
> > Jonathan
>
> We have claws-mail in OSS repository (at least for 12.1).
> It's maintained in GNOME:Apps and IMHO we should update it there and
> not duplicate package unless we can gain additional features.
Hi
I've built in my home repository on OBS (with some extra specific
tweaks for me) and was planning to update it next week after the
holidays ;) I've been working on getting the GTK3 version built as
well...

There is also some new patches I need to push upstream as well.

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.1 (x86_64) Kernel 3.1.0-1.2-desktop