[packman] [opensuse-buildservice] 404 remote error: remote error Not Found

Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger dimstar at opensuse.org
Fri Apr 29 00:34:59 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 19:03 +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> This is an OBS 2.1.7 instance running on openSUSE 11.4/x86_64.
> We're using the "public" HTTP (not HTTPS) connectivity for
> remoting to build.opensuse.org

I'm not sure, but I guess this is the issue, I have in my config:
<remoteurl>https://api.opensuse.org/public</remoteurl>

problem being, when you point a browser at http://api.opensuse.org, you
get an error stating:
Unconfigured host name (did you mean to use https?)

Certainly something must have changed if this stopped working now for
you.. I'd probably link to the not so long ago switch to apache.

Dominique