[packman] anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk filesystem corruption

Jaroslaw Zachwieja grok at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 14:23:20 CEST 2011

 Dear Admin,

 The disk that held mirrors on anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk suffered from
 ext3 filesystem corruption and had to be re-formatted.

 We are in the process of rsyncing all data from upstream but until at
 least a first-pass sync is done, I'm going to keep http/ftp/rsync
 daemons down and let the usual failover take place.

 Please do not remove the system from rotation, it will be back shortly.
--
 Jaroslaw Zachwieja
 Centre for Scientific Computing, University of Warwick, UK