[packman] Openshot is not working on opensuse 11.4

Alex S alex.seluzhytsky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 22:48:54 CEST 2011

Hi Pascal,

thanks for an update. It works... in a sense that i can launch Openshot. But
it dies every time I start exporting video:
--------------------------------
   OpenShot (version 1.3.0)
--------------------------------
Process no longer exists: 21777.  Creating new pid lock file.
state saved
on_frmMain_key_press_event
on_frmMain_key_press_event
on_mnuImportFiles_activate called with self.GtkImageMenuItem
project modified:  Added file
state saved
project modified:  Added clip
state saved
on_tlbMakeMovie_clicked called with self.GtkToolButton
on_cboExportType_changed
on_cboUploadServices_changed
on_cboProjectType_changed
on_cboExportTo_changed