[packman] Errors while restoring repository

Keith keith_ee_44054 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 21:48:20 CEST 2010

On the advice from someone to delete some repositories, I did some deletions.  But now when I run the Software Repositories or Software Management in YaST, I get the following message:

p, li { white-space: pre-wrapThere were errors while restoring the repository configuration.
File './repo/repoindex.xml' not found on medium 'http://packman.links2linux.de/package/?cookies=0' History: - [AbstractCommand.cc:224] URI=http://packman.links2linux.de/package/repo/repoindex.xml?cookies=0 I have reinstalled the repositories but I still get the error.

Can anyone direct me on where to look or what to examine to correct this problem?  Thanks.

Where do I find repoindex.xml at Packman?  Or is this a file that should be stored on my computer to compare to one on Packman?