[packman] Audacious 2.4.0-5.pm.6.1 segfault on openSUSE 11.3

Teunis van Beelen teuniz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 19:37:48 CEST 2010

Gentlemen,

There is a missing dependancy in the package audacious for openSUSE 11.3 32-bit.
Audacious needs the package "audacious-plugins". But when you install
Audacious via Yast,
the package audacious-plugins is not added automatically. It needs to
be added manually.
Without this package it will segfault. Please correct this.

Regards,

Teunis

--
"C'รจ qualcosa nella nebbia! Qualcosa nella nebia ha preso John Lee!"