[packman] [PM] ffmpeg 0.6.25512svn-2.pm.3.1 (openSUSE 11.3/x86_64)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Mon Oct 25 22:04:44 CEST 2010

Am Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> Manfred Tremmel <manfred at ...> writes:
> > Sorry, my fault. libfaad is no longer needed for ffmpeg, looks like
> > i've also removed libfaac support. I'll reenable it ASAP.
>
> Apart from the copyright violation, the following in the spec file
>  look suspicious:

I have to take a look on it.

> All references to dca are useless since a very long time
>  (libdca-devel and libdca0),

Ok, I'll test without it.

>  I can't imagine what libmp4v2-devel
>  should be good for

I can't remember. But looks like it's removeable.

>  and the spec file still contains references to
>  liba52-devel (unused for several years) and G.729-devel (I have
>  never heard of that).

Both are commented out. G.729 was a experiment, I tried to port a patch
against a older version but was not able to manage it.

> Any reason why libopenjpeg is not enabled? It is impossible to decode
>  jpg2k without it.

Compile errors when I've tried last time.
But you are right It's time for a little cleanup of the spec-file. I'll
do next weekend.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/