[packman] [PM] eviacam 1.3.1-1.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.3/i586)

Cesar Mauri cesar at crea-si.com
Tue Nov 23 11:29:11 CET 2010

  Hi Pascal,

I'm Cesar Mauri, the author of eViacam. I'm glad to see that eViacam is
now included in the openSUSE repositories. Thanks for being the package
maintainer.

The past week we published a new release (1.4) which add a number of new
features, especially for Linux systems. It would be great if you could
update the package built. Let me know whether I can integrate any
modification to the official tree to ease the rpm package generation.

By the way, I've notice a slight inaccuracy in the description of the
software. Instead of "eViacam tracks the users eye movement", should say
"eViacam tracks the users head movement".

Thanks!

--

César Mauri Loba
cesar at crea-si.com