[packman] [PM] ffmpeg 0.6.25512svn-2.pm.3.1 (openSUSE 11.3/x86_64)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Tue Nov 16 15:46:15 CET 2010

Am Dienstag, 16. November 2010 schrieb Manfred Tremmel:
> Am Dienstag, 16. November 2010 schrieb Toni:
> > it is a linker error ==> it misses a library not a header (compile
> >  time error)
>
> Hm, -lm is used...
yes, but the link libraries are not in proper order, needs a fix in openjpeg
package.

> > try to add
> > export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0
> >
> > in the build section as a quick workaround.
>
> OK, with "export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0" it builds.
from the opensuse-packaging ist:
" ...As we enabled --as-needed by default, the -llibname must be in the right
order,
otherwise you will get undefined symbols (like in your case right now).

This behaviour is only enabled in the buildservice and export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0
disables it.  ...."

--
have fun
Toni