[packman] LATM AAC support in [PM] ffmpeg 0.6.25512svn-2.pm.5.5 (openSUSE 11.3/i586)

Bjørn Ove Isaksen bjorn.o.isaksen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:03:20 CET 2010

Hello Manfred. I am a keen user of OpenSUSE from Norway and have had great
pleasure of your work in Packman. I want to make a small request now to
update the ffmpeg to the latest version as this morning the FFMPEG team
finaly committed LATM AAC support needed for DVB-T in Norway, New Zeeland
and many other contries around the world. I use MythTV and have been unable
to do any advanced conversion for these recordings due to the missing
feature just commited in ffmpeg.

Sincerely yours
Bjørn Ove Isaksen