[packman] [PM] grsync 1.1.0-0.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.2/i586)

Scott_A_Johnson at ca2.uscourts.gov Scott_A_Johnson at ca2.uscourts.gov
Tue May 4 14:34:10 CEST 2010

Dear Toni,

I am trying to install GRSYNC on a Novell SUSE Enterprise Server version
11.  I have downloaded and applied the latest patches.

After I install the RPM package and try to execute the program grsync I
get the following error:

Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display "127.0.0.1:1.0".
Error loading GtkBuilder XML file:  grsync.glade - error code 4 (Failed to
open file 'grsync.glad':  No such file or directory)

I checked, and I have the GTK libraries installed.

Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Scott A. Johnson
PC / Network Administrator
US Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
Daniel Patrick Moynihan US Courthouse
500 Pearl Street
Suite 320
New York, NY 10007

Internet Email:  scott_a_johnson at ca2.uscourts.gov
Lotus Notes:  Scott A Johnson/CA02/02/USCOURTS
Office:  212-857-8718
Fax:  212-857-8683