[packman] [PM] kde4-kdenlive

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Tue Mar 30 19:52:11 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, 30. März 2010 schrieb Tom Krupenkin:
> Toni,
>
> Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, I can't find kdenlive in
>
>  http://packman.mirrors.skynet.be/pub/packman/suse/factory/x86_64/
>
> May be file permission issue?
No, our build-server is playing again his favorite game "How to frustrate Toni
today ..."

The packages mlt and kdenlive where compiled succesfull, but today the OBS is
mocking: "nothing prvides gdk-pixbuf-devel needed by mlt" and without mlt,
there is no build for kdenlive....

I don't know whats going on, perhaps a rsync error and some packages are
missing in our local mirror. Its some kind of miracle :)

I'll investigate this and trigger a rebuild/republish.

--
have fun
Toni