[packman] [PM] Mediathek 2.0.0-0.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.2/noarch)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Mon Mar 22 00:01:55 CET 2010

Am Sonntag, 21. März 2010 schrieb Robert Herb:
> Hi,
>
> i think, there's something wrong with the desktop-file. I had no
> startmenü-entry on openSUSE 11.2. So I added "Type=Application". Now it
> works.
strange, I create the desktop-file with this command:
# menu-entry
%__cat > %{name}.desktop << EOF
[Desktop Entry]
Comment=Mediathek Viewer
Name=%{name}
GenericName=%{name}
Type=Application
Exec=%{name}.sh -D
#Icon=%{name}
EOF
%suse_update_desktop_file -i %{name} AudioVideo TV

so the Type is set to Application.

> Also in my oppinion the "-D" by exec looks bad. So I removed it.
:)
it enables some extra "features", it won't harm if you delete it. I'll remove
it with the next release.

> Can you fix the desktop-file, please?
IMHO, there is nothing to fix for the moment.

--
have fun
Toni