[packman] [PM] python-mygpoclient 1.0-0.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.2/noarch)

Pascal Bleser pasble at links2linux.de
Fri Jun 4 09:20:18 CEST 2010

On Saturday 29 May 2010 01:47:41 Richard Plaxton wrote:
> Since upgrading gpodder to 2.6, I cannot start this program when I click on
> the icon on my openSUSE 11.2 64bit KDE. The icon bounces for a while then
> nothing happens. I have tried starting from a terminal window with gpodder
> -v and it says:
[...]
>     Required version:  1.4
[...]
> Is there a plan to update this particular rpm in the repository?

Hi Richard

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for messing that one up (as well as taking
so long to reply).
I just updated the python-mygpoclient package to 1.4, it will show up in our
repository and mirrors in a couple of hours (at most).

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser at opensuse.org>
  /\\ http://opensuse.org -- I took the green pill