[packman] [PM] mediatomb 0.12.1-0.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.3/i586)

Superman Jason superman.jason at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 04:26:04 CEST 2010

Hi Toni,

Just a note. A small bug maybe? On my OpenSUSE 11.3, when my mediatomb
updated it quit working. By default it installs the mediatomb-sqlite
version, with the binary called by the same "mediatomb-sqlite". The init
script however is looking for /usr/bin/mediatomb or else it exits without
any messages, but does not start anything. I found I had to make a symbolic
link.

cd /usr/bin

ln -s mediatomb-sqlite mediatomb

After I did the above it all worked as before!

The line in the init script:

[ -f /usr/bin/mediatomb ] || exit 0

Thanks,

Jason