[packman] [PM] moovida 1.0.9-0.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.3/noarch)

Divan Santana dsantana at fnb.co.za
Tue Jul 27 08:25:44 CEST 2010

On Monday 26 July 2010 16:36:18 Toni wrote:
> Am Montag, 26. Juli 2010 schrieb Divan Santana:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've trying to install this package in opensuse 11.3 and I can't seem to
> > get it to work.
> >
> > Is it not yet fully packaged?
>
> be patient ....
>
> it's a mess, everybody thinks that all packages must be available several
> days  after the official SuSE release :(

Ok no problem :) Thanks for the feedback at least I know it's not something my
side as I'm new to openSUSE :)

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.