[packman] [PM] moovida 1.0.9-0.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.3/noarch)

Divan Santana dsantana at fnb.co.za
Mon Jul 26 15:58:09 CEST 2010

Hello,

I've trying to install this package in opensuse 11.3 and I can't seem to get
it to work.

Is it not yet fully packaged?

divan at htf3333000l:~> sudo zypper -V install moovida
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...

Problem: nothing provides pigment-plugin needed by
moovida-1.0.9-0.pm.1.1.noarch
 Solution 1: do not install moovida-1.0.9-0.pm.1.1.noarch
 Solution 2: break moovida by ignoring some of its dependencies

Choose from above solutions by number or cancel [1/2/c] (c):

Can't find sudo zypper search pigment-plugin
 anywhere...
--
Regards,

Divan Santana
First National Bank
TSD: Midrange Linux
RHCE | CCNA | MCSE

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.