[packman] Packman repository refused by Yast SUSE 11.3

Willem Franssen willemfranssen at planet.nl
Thu Jul 22 23:44:01 CEST 2010

  Hi Packman champions,
Just made a fresh internet- install of OpenSuse 11.3 (no upgrade from
11.2). YaST refuses to add repository
http://packman.mirrors.skynet.be/pub/packman/suse/11.3 (other
Packman-sources are OK). YaST also refuses one click installs from
http://packman.links2linux.org/   When I for instance want to install
OpenShot, YaST gives the following message (well in Dutch in my case):
Het geopende installatiebestand bevat geen instructies voor deze versie
van openSUSE.  (the file doesn't contain instructions for this version
of OpenSuse). Well, I have the normal default-kernel. 32 bits. What can
I do, or what can you do?
Regards, Willem Franssen