[packman] [PM] aircrack-ng-ng 1.0z+0-0.pm.1.2 for openSUSE 11.2/i586 and x86_64

Martin ang at liquid.cz
Sun Jan 17 23:14:41 CET 2010

Hi Pascal,

I'm just reading about hacking WEP encryption's networks via wireshark and
aircrack. I'm not bad person, but I'd like to know it. Because I use to be
using WEP128 i my home private network. And one day I discovered, that some
neighbour hacked my network and used it for high speed P2P download.
Of course, I changed encryption to WPA2 and so far is everything ok. But I'd
like to test hack my lab network.
I found your RPM on Packman repository but only for Opensuse 11.0 and 11.1
but I'm using OpenSuse 11.2. Can you rebuild for current version Opensuse ?
I guss, add  this kind of package to oficial build service Opensuse isn't good
idea ... because this kind of software can be really dangerous for not well
secure network.

Thank you.
Have nice day.
Martin