[packman] [PM] deluge 1.2.0_rc5-0.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.0/i586)

Eberhard Pache eberhard.pache at freenet.de
Tue Jan 5 10:09:22 CET 2010

Hello Pascal,
I wish you a happy new year 2010 and I want to thank you for the good job you
are doing with packman.
However for some months I was unable to start deluge (after an update) under
KDE 3.5.10 rel 74. The small icon would bounce up down and then it
disappeared. Deluge just would not start - and no log. No serious problem, I
mainly use KTorrent. After the last update of deluge: same procedure, this
time I started deluge from the command line, with error messages. Missing
modules: python-simplejson. Even after installing this, deluge would not
start in normal mode, again missing module: python-twisted-web. I also
installed twisted-web2 - is it really required?
Now deluge runs without problems.
Please include these modules in the rpm requirements.
Regards Eberhard