[packman] Package request - Amaya 11.3

Rodney Baker rodney.baker at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 21 23:21:54 CET 2010

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:12:49 Javier Llorente wrote:
> On Sunday 21 February 2010 05:07:02 Rodney Baker wrote:
> > On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:26:14 Rodney Baker wrote:
> > > Hi. Could you please build packages for Amaya 11.3 for openSuSE 11.2?
> > >
> > > I cannot find any source of pre-built packages for it currently.
> > > Sources are at http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/SourceDist.html
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > Ping?
>
> Have you taken a look at http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html ?
> They have rpms ;-)

But they won't install due to failed dependencies that I don't have enough
knowledge of to resolve, hence I was hoping that someone could assist by
providing appropriately spec'ed packages for openSuSE...

I'd try doing it myself via OBS but I don't know the first thing about writing
spec files. Yes, I've read the tutorials and it mostly means nothing to me. We
need a "spec files for Dummies" guide somewhere...

Rodney Baker VK5ZTV
rodney.baker at iinet.net.au