[packman] [PM] kmymoney4 4.5-42.pm.42.1 (openSUSE 11.3/x86_64)

GPAC gpac at free.fr
Sat Aug 21 10:31:10 CEST 2010

Thank you very much for your contribution maintaining KMM for Suse.

I would like to raise a regression issue that came with latest 11.3 release : until now KMM was quite fast while reconciling operations (not online recilialtion, regular / manual one) : when clicking on the right coloumn to reconcile an operation, that was taking few 10th of a second. Now in latest release it takes 3 seconds between the click and the availability for next action.... ...which makes KMM almost unsuable...

My wife's PC is using KMM4 rev 3.98.0-42.pm.42.1 under Suse 11.3 and suffers similar issue.

But on my laptop running also KMM4 rev 3.98.0-42.pm.42.1 but under Suse 11.2 we don't have this issue.

Are you aware of an issue brought by Suse 11.3 that could be source of such problem ? Do you see a way to get rid of this problem ?

Thans a lot for your kind help.

Best regards.

GPAC