[packman] [PM] kde4-kdenlive 0.7.7.1-0.pm.1.3 (openSUSE 11.1/x86_64)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Tue Aug 10 08:40:52 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, 10. August 2010 schrieb Hartmut:
>   I installed kde4-kdenlive 0.7.7.1 for Opensuse 11.1 from Packman in
> February this year and it worked fine. Why do you tell me, it is only
> working on Opensuse >=11.2?

don't mix up facts :)

==> packman is buiding all packages against original SuSE-packages and/or the
packman packages
==> kde-4.1.3 was shipped for SuSE-11.1
==> mlt and kdenlive won't compile/work with the SuSE-11.1 packages
==> if you update your system with kde-4.4, those packages are not useable for
you, as they are compiled/linked against kde-4.1.3

so the only solution for you

rebuid mlt and kdenlive on your system (see the description from Lee in
earlier post)

OR

update to 11.3

OR

try the packman factory packages, they are compiled against the actual SuSE
factory tree. As we have not enough buildpower on our servers, only a few
packman packages are provided for factory.

--
have fun
Toni