[packman] [PM] kde4-kdenlive 0.7.7.1-0.pm.1.3 (openSUSE 11.2/x86_64)

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Sun Aug 8 08:07:45 CEST 2010

  Hi Toni,

With mlt-0.5.6-1 on a 64-bit openSUSE-11.2 I performed many more tests
with kdenlive on a mix of videos and still images and I am not able to
reproduce the previous problem with kdenlive.  kdenlive again works great !

Mlt-0.5.6-1 appears to have fixed the problem with kdenlive.

I'm now able to restart some unfinished video projects !

Many thanks for the update !

Lee