[packman] Request For LightSpark

Dave Richards drichard at largo.com
Thu Aug 5 18:08:12 CEST 2010

Hey guys,
          I am currently testing different ideas to deploy OpenSuse to
our users
( http://davelargo.blogspot.com/2010/08/java-sunoracle-blaze-way.html )
and was trying to build LightSpark on OpenSuse 11.3, 64bit.  Some of the
required packages come from your site...but not enough -devel packages
are available for me to complete a test of this open source version of
Flash.  I was wondering if maybe you could add it to your build service
as a package.  I would be very happy test and contribute back to the
project in the form of bug reports.  64 bit Flash support seems not
close, so an open source solution would be wonderful.

Thanks for consideration!

Dave Richards
City of Largo, FL

PS: Mplayer RC3 seems to build cleanly on OS 11.3 and isn't yet
available from your site.

Disclaimer:  According to Florida Public Records Law, email
correspondence to and from the City of Largo, including email addresses
and other personal information, is public record and must be made
available to the public and media upon request, unless otherwise exempt
by the Public Records Law.