[packman] ffmpeg2theora

Vladimir Psenicka vladimir.psenicka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 13:05:59 CEST 2010

I have libtheoraenc1 installed

ladas at linux-7li7:~> rpm -q libtheoraenc1
libtheoraenc1-1.1.0-0.pm.1.1.x86_64

ladas at linux-7li7:~> rpm -ql libtheoraenc1
/usr/lib64/libtheoraenc.so.1
/usr/lib64/libtheoraenc.so.1.1.2

but ffmpeg2theora still doesn't work

ladas at linux-7li7:~> ffmpeg2theora
ffmpeg2theora: error while loading shared libraries: libtheoraenc.so.1: cannot