[packman] ffmpeg2theora

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sat Apr 3 11:55:45 CEST 2010

Am Freitag, 2. April 2010 schrieb Vladimir Psenicka:

> When I install ffmpeg2theora a then run it shows me this error:
>
> ffmpeg2theora: error while loading shared libraries:
>  libtheoraenc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
>  directory

What did you do to install the package? You shouldn't be abele to
install ffmpeg2theora without having installed libtheoraenc.so.1.
Do you have used rpm with --nodeps option?

> Any dependance forgot in rpm?

Doesn't look so:

manfred at D620:~> rpm -q --requires ffmpeg2theora | grep libtheoraenc
libtheoraenc.so.1()(64bit)
libtheoraenc.so.1(libtheoraenc_1.0)(64bit)

> I have Opensuse 11.2 x64 and libtheora0 package installed

Install libtheoraenc1 this will solve the dependencies.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/