[packman] Cairo-dock/cairo-dock-plugins updated to 2.1.1

Francis Lamonde frankebay99 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:19:36 CET 2009

Hello,

I see that the 'cairo-dock' and 'cairo-dock-plugins' packages for opensuse
are outdated. Packman shows version 2.0.7, but a few ones got released
since. Latest version is 2.1.1 on Oct 24th 2009.

https://launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core
https://launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins

I wanted to build the packages from source rpm, but the source is for
Fedora. Tried to compile tarball but I have dependencies unmet and cannot
find the right packages. Since someone maintains it for Packman, it would be
so much easier it that person could continue his good work with the updated
version.

tnx
Francis
opensuse 10.3 KDE 64-bits and opensuse 11.2 RC1 KDE4 64-bits