[packman] [PM] kde4-kdenlive 0.7.1-1.pm.2.3 (openSUSE 11.0/x86_64)

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Thu Oct 15 07:36:27 CEST 2009

If you are able to update your openSUSE to 11.1 you may wish to give
that openSUSE update some thought.  kdenlive-0.7.6 (running on
openSUSE-11.1) is significantly superior in stability to kdenlive-0.7.1
running on openSUSE-11.0, and there are no dependency conflicts.  If one
is a heavy kdenlive user, then that stability in version 0.7.6 of
kdenlive makes the update to openSUSE-11.1 more than worth while.

I'm also hoping there will be a kdenlive-0.7.6 packaged reasonably soon
after openSUSE-11.2 is released next month.

Regards,

Lee
aka oldcpu