[packman] kdenlive 0.7.5

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Sun Oct 4 19:47:45 CEST 2009

Thanks.  Not including mlt was something Toni intended to fix and it was
on his "to do" list.  Here is a quote of his from an email he sent me
sometime back:

Start of quote from email 06/06/2009 09:33 AM (on old kdenlive-0.7.4):

"FYI:
The actual package is missing a direct dependency to mlt package (kdenlive
needs /usr/bin/melt at runtime). So if someone gets the error message:
"... cannot find melt programm ..." the solution is to install the package
mlt-0.4.2 (http://packman.links2linux.de/package/mlt) manually. As soon I
find some time, I'll correct this issue."

End quote:

I hope Toni is ok. ... He has been helping out with openSUSE as long as
I can remember.  I'm kind of sad to not hear from him any more.

Lee
aka oldcpu