[packman] MuSE

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Fri Nov 27 11:40:51 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag, 26. November 2009 schrieb Scott Wolfe:
>   Hi, I installed muse rpms for my suse 11.2_64 system and everything
> seems to work. It connects to server, mic output is fine everything
> loads well BUT... for .ogg files (and possibly mp3 as well) the playback
> speed is very fast. songs play through in about 30 seconds.
>

> here are the options I am using to load MuSE with:
>
> MuSE  -i -e OGG -q 9 -c 2 -f /home/grommet/dump -s 192.168.0.245:12345
> -m stream -l ice2 -p ******** -u http://hi.com -n gimpradio -d gimpz

Please file a bug upstream, but as the last update of MuSE is from 27.December
2005, I don't know if you'll receive any answer.

The build hasn't change since the first release, except two small changes to
compile it with gcc-4.3/gcc-4.4 and those changes fix only some missing
includes. So no functionality is afected by my patches.

Perhaps it is time to remove the package for the newer SuSE-releases.

--
have fun
Toni