[packman] [PM] mjpegtools 1.9.0rc4-0.pm.0 (openSUSE 10.3/ppc)

Stephan Kleine bitdealer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:07:24 CET 2009

Hello.

I just tried to run tovid on 11.2 which failed with

  mpeg2enc    MISSING!
  mp2enc      MISSING

According to http://linux.die.net/man/1/mpeg2enc it probably should be in your
mjpegtools package which is installed but the files aren't there.

Could you please be so kind to investigate where it is gone and if mjpegtools
isn't the proper package to provide it then to talk with Toni so he changes
the requires for tovid?

(The same stuff worked fine on 10.3 but since it isn't installed any longer I
can't check where those programs came from, so sorry if you are the wrong
person to contact. In that case please be so kind to pass this message on)

Thanks a lot in advance,
Stephan.