[packman] Gyachi Yahoo Client for open SUSE 11.2

ahmed xfitlad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 12:23:05 CET 2009

Dear Developers,

I was searching for gyachi rpm binary package for openSUSE 11.2 but I didn't
find it anywhere. Your repository is great, as it provide us with all
non-free packages we're looking for. I realise that most of openSUSE users
are KDE fans, and they are most likely using kopete to chat on yahoo
protocol. But I beleive that Gnome users like me need Gyachi yahoo Client to
web cam, as pidgin/empathy lacks this feature. All other distribution such
as fedora, mandriva, ubuntu, etc have already built a gyachi package except
openSUSE. I appreciate your efforts and wish to request adding gyachi to
your repository.

Thanks,

Ahmed