[packman] How to help out the Packman repo?

MasterPatricko masterpatricko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 11:43:03 CET 2009

Does this mean you don't want new contributors? Regardless of the state
of the specific packages mentioned, surely you would want some fresh
help ...

A few people (including me) have asked how we can help in previous
recent messages on the mailing list and have been met with no information.

Regards,

MasterPatricko