[packman] [PM] Azureus 4.2.0.8-1.1 (openSUSE 11.2/noarch)

Stefan Frank stefanfrank at gmx.net
Thu Nov 19 18:21:17 CET 2009

Hi Toni,

I have a problem in openSuse 11.2 with the packman Vuze.
It is not starting the error is something with some missing fonts?
I think some guys have the same problem. The vuze installed with the tar file
works fine.

Maybe you can fix it. Thank a lot Stefan

That is the error message in the /tmp/Vuze.log file:

/usr/lib/jvm/jre/bin/java: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/Azureus/libswt-cairo-
gtk-3555.so: undefined symbol: cairo_xlib_surface_create