[packman] [PM] gstreamer010-ffmpeg 0.10.9-999.pm.999.3 (openSUSE 11.2/x86_64)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Tue Nov 17 23:30:29 CET 2009

Am Dienstag, 17. November 2009 schrieb Jean-Christophe Baptiste:
> To clarify a little bit more, I have issues with :
>  - totem (gstreamer)
>  - banshee
>  - miro with gstreamer engine
>
> It works with :
>  - gnome-mplayer
>  - vlc
>  - miro with xine engine
>
> That's why I came to the conclusion that it has something to do with
> gstreamer...

hm, seems like you have a mixture of gstreamer packages.
as totem, banshee are not provided via packman they are linked against the
SuSE-gstreamer packages.

check with rpm -qa | grep gst which packages of gstreamer are installed.
and check those against the pakan release tag containg "x.pm.y" (e.g.
999.pm.1000)

<snip>
--
have fun