[packman] [PM] Miro 2.5.2-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/x86_64)

Philippe Demartin philippe at demartinenchile.com
Sun Nov 15 05:03:30 CET 2009

I had to downgrade Gstreamer to the OSS repository 0.10.24-3.1 to have it running MIRO on
a 32 bit machine, the packman gstreamer packages gave me

set_renderer: trying to add gstreamerrenderer

and a lot of line with

librdf fatal - Cannot add statement to model

before stopping to load

Le samedi 14 novembre 2009 18:35:28,Jean-Christophe Baptiste a écrit :
> Hi Detl-ef,
>
> Thank you for your quick answer.
>
> I updated the package, however, I am still having the same weired
> problem...
>
> Maybe should I report the bug upstream, what's your opinion ?
>
> Regards,
> JC
>
> Le samedi 14 novembre 2009 à 22:16 +0100, Detlef Reichelt a écrit :
> > Hi JC,
> >
> > Am Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:39:10 +0100
> >
> > schrieb Jean-Christophe Baptiste <jc at phocean.net>:
> > > I noticed that on my set up, downloading with Miro has never worked
> > > since I moved to 11.2.
> >
> > Detlef

Philippe Demartin

Mail: philippe at demartinenchile.com