[packman] [PM] Miro 2.5.2-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/x86_64)

Jean-Christophe Baptiste jc at phocean.net
Sat Nov 14 16:39:10 CET 2009

Hi,

I am not sure if it is the right process to report a bug here and I
sincerely hope that I am not disturbing you.

I noticed that on my set up, downloading with Miro has never worked
since I moved to 11.2.

It goes to the queue but never start. There is no error message in the
terminal.

I had the same issue when I tried to compile it myself.

I wonder if it is specific to me or if it is something that can be
reproduced.

Thank you for your help,

Regards,
JC