[packman] [PM] gstreamer010-plugins-base 0.10.25-999.pm.999.4 (openSUSE 11.2/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sat Nov 14 09:07:29 CET 2009

Am Freitag, 13. November 2009 schrieb Alberto Passalacqua:
> Dear Toni,
>
> installing gstreamer packages from packman makes some application (like
> cheese) that use it for webcam support stop working. This happens on
> openSUSE 11.2, and has been a bug since openSUSE 11.1. Could you please
> take a look into it? There is no problem before proceeding to the
> installation of gstreamer.
Thx for your very detailed problem/error description. Of course this will be
invstigated, but please be patient, I can't find my wonder-glas-bowl to check
those errors....

In the meanwhile, check your gstramer-packages with rpm -qa | grep gst
and post the output here. All gstreamer packages should have the
pattern "xxx.pm.yyy" in their name.

Or second advice, simply don't install gstreamer from packman and have fun
with your webcam.

--
have fun
Toni